The egg is one of the versatile ingredients in the kitchen in every sense. Being light on the wallet, always easy to cook with, and adaptable with most of the cuisines of the world, eggs can be poached, fried, scrambled, and blended into innumerable dishes. Nutritious eggs being loaded with many essential nutrients have huge health benefits for everyone.
As many people are becoming health conscious these days, healthy ingredients are being replaced by traditional unhealthy ingredients. Being one of the major foods loaded with essential nutrients like amino acids, vitamins such as Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin B, minerals, and many more, eggs have become a healthy viable option for boosting health and nutrition.
Nutritious eggs are the powerhouse of protein. 6 grams of protein is found in just one egg. Loaded with multiple nutrients, eggs are a favourite among many people and especially they also become an economically viable option for everyone,
Eggs can be blended in different cooking methods from breakfast to dinner and many unique, easy and flavourful meals can be created.
There are many recipes that truly prove that eggs can be healthy as well as tasty.
Do you know of any secret methods which can make you an egg pro?
To start with, one should master the very basic recipes of eggs like boiled, poached eggs, and egg sandwiches. Poached eggs being extremely delicious and easy to cook are frequently used to decorate dishes or as topping on any meal, whether it is a classic Egg Benedict or a veggie-filled grain bowl. Boiled eggs similarly also act as a perfect platter for Devilled eggs.
Here are some homemakers’ tips to make perfect eggs for any meal.
Tips to Make the Perfect Egg Sandwich:
a). Eggs should be boiled perfectly at first.
One can use the stovetop or the instant pot method to boil the eggs. The tips to cook perfect boiled eggs are given below.
b) The remaining ingredients should be added to the eggs in the bowl. The boiled eggs are chopped first and added to a bowl. Then the remaining ingredients like, salt, pepper, mustard, mayo, chives, lemon juice, dill, and sugar are optional depending on the preferences. Then all the ingredients needed to be mixed well.
c. The ingredients to be served with two slices of bread.
Poach an egg perfectly:
- To create perfectly poached eggs, one needs to add very little or no salt as salt increases the density of water making the egg yolk pop out.
- Adding a little vinegar to the water will help keep the egg intact and won’t affect the taste.
- Then the egg has to be strained through a fine sieve/ mesh strainer or a thinner, which will help in removing liquid white, and leave only the firmer white enveloping the yolk.
- A deep pot of hot water helps in making the classical spherical or teardrop shape of poached eggs. This happens when the egg falls in the water, yolk sinks in the first place and white trails are left behind.
Make perfectly soft-boiled eggs:
- The eggs should be dipped in cold water in a saucepan.
- The eggs need to be placed in a single layer at the bottom of the saucepan. If required more water can be added.
- The ratio of water and eggs is that water should be above an inch for 6 eggs, and for 7 to 12 eggs, it should be more than 2 inches.
- The pot should be heated on high flame and the water has to be bought to a full rolling boil.
- Adding a small amount of vinegar to the water will help in keeping the egg whites from spilling out or cracking while cooking.
- After 10- 12 minutes, one should turn off the heat, cover the saucepan and let it sit for a while.
OVO Farm Fresh Eggs Stores in Odisha produce premium quality deep orange yolk eggs assuring freshness and uniformity in all its packages for a healthy and delicious meal. So, if you are looking out for nutritious eggs near you or wondering where to find fresh farm eggs, then get a pack of fresh OVO Farm Fresh Eggs, full of proteins and nutrients and 20% bigger in size giving you more nutrition because your family deserves more!